Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Connectivism Reflection

Last nights class was very abstract and  interesting. For me it was beneficial to discuss this idea of "connectivism". Throughout this ideas I had generated an idea of what this term meant but from last night and hearing everyone else discussing, the gaps that I had before were no longer there. I feel as though I had gained an understanding of connectivism and why it is i
mportant. 

The professor provided us with a picture and asked what is this and what would happen if we didn't have it. For the  picture below I am going to ask the same questions. So if you want take a moment look at the picture and see what else you can cannot it too and it could anything. 

For example last night we connected an oak tree to animals by providing a home and food for them and we also connected it to humans for creating a house or fire wood. 
Your image is a carrot! Have fun making connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment